* BAD | Printed T-Shirt & Maxi Skirt *

posted on: lundi 13 mai 2013


Today's outfit is like a casual, comfy look. Both the T-Shirt and the maxi skirt are from Primark, remember them in my previous articles on London's Fashion Weekend. I don't wear long skirt and dresses, because I am not that tall and I usually prefer something that's short or accentuate the body curves. But I wanted to possess at least one maxi skirt and with it's open sided thing going on, this skirt totally won me over. Just makes it perfect for a casual and chill spring / summer afternoon.

La tenue du jour est confortable et décontractée. Le T-Shirt et la longue jupe vienne de Primark, rappelez vous de mon article précédent sur la Fashion Weekend de Londres. Je ne porte pars de longue jupe ou robe, parce que je ne suis pas si grande et je préfère en général quelque chose de court ou qui met an avant les formes du corps. Il n'empêche que je voulais avoir au moins une jupe longue et cette jupe avec son ouverture de côtés, ma séduite. Juste parfaite pour un après-midi d'été tranquille et décontractée.




* OOTD *

















* T-Shirt Primark * (Similar here)
* Maxi Skirt Primark * (Similar here)
* Leather Vest Zara * (Similar here or here)
* Sandals Marco Di Renzo * (Similar herehere or here)
* Bag Fiorelli @Histoire De Plaire * (Similar herehere or here)
* Earring Fashion-Statement * (Same here)




xo
Much love, Stéphie




 photo xoSteacutephie_zpsec29b318.png

14 commentaires :

  1. Les photos sont pire bien! Ton look est toujours au top! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Merci Stéph!!! Pas mal les photos hen! La petite soeur :)

      Supprimer
    2. C'est cool que ta petite sœur puisse prendre la relève :). Elle a un bon oeil!

      Supprimer
    3. N'est-ce pas! Je suis fière d'elle, j'espère que son oeil se développera!

      Supprimer
  2. Lovely outfit! I adore that leather waistcoat xx

    www.itslilylocket.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hi dear :) The photos you choose for your last post are so amazing!!
    Need to say that your blog is a good inspiration :)
    Come to see my new post, ill delighted to know your opinion :)
    http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hello Sandra! Thanks a lot.
      It's a pleasure to know that my blog inspires you and that you are enjoying it.
      And I will gladly check out your your blog :)

      xo
      Stéphie

      Supprimer
  4. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog earlier! I am so glad you did because I am loving your style girl! That bad shirt is really bad in a good way and love the slit in the maxi skirt! Great blog and I am now following and hope you will stop back and visit and join my giveaway and follow me too if you like! Have a wonderful night! xx Pip

    ***8 DAYS LEFT TO ENTER OASAP'S FREE GIVEAWAY SPONSORED ON MY BLOG LADIES!***

    http://easyoutfitsbypip.blogspot.com/2013/05/oasap-giveaway-is-here.html

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hey Pip! Thank you Pip :)
      Sure I'll be back on your blog.

      xo
      Stéphie

      Supprimer

Thank you for your comment, it brings me joy and motivation. Much Love, xo Stéph

Merci pour ton commentaire, il me donne la joie et la motivation. Bisous, Stéph
Follow me on GFC Facebook BLOGLOVIN